Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Adidas Gazelle



"Adidas Gazelle" will be the perfect gift for my dad because I haven't seen him for more than half a year, so I absolutely want to buy him something he loves. 

A few weeks ago, MAINLINE MENSWEAR contacted me to participate in the competition which the winner will be provided 12 pairs of Adidas throughout the year. Obviously, I couldn't participate in the campaign because it is only restricted to guys only *sad face* However, the company was kind enough to offer me a pair of Adidas Gazelle as I mentioned to them that I was looking for something for my beloved father. Even though it's not a father's day, this pair of Adidas would make him fall in love because he is a fan of sportswear. 

He has probably almost 10 pairs of running shoes because he loves jogging, so this pair would be number 11th. My dad has raised me in a manly way since I am the only girl of the family (well not include my mom) I have two older brothers, therefore we all obsess in working out routine. Personally, I am a fan of Adidas because I have been wearing a pair of its running shoes for almost a year. So far, my trainers are still in a good shape and I love the fact that the fabric of this brand is really light-weighted yet contains the high-quality of the material which supports my feet when running. 

FYI, it is very important to invest on the sportswear or any high-quality trainers if you guys are into working out. I have injured myself several times, especially my knees because my old trainers were rubbish. I was tempted by the price which was insanely cheap, but they didn't even support my weight, so I had to gave them to the charity eventually. Bye bye bad trainers. 

Once again, thank you MAINLINE MENSWEAR for the pair of Adidas Gazelle, I really love the colour which is so Spring vibe! 







26 comments :

  1. Awww that's such a great gift for your Dad xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty blue! I need to get a pair of these!! x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a very stylish dad! I'm sure he will appreciate these :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing! Love them!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely and thoughtful little gift! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really a wonderful daughter and I can imagine your Dad will be so happy about this lovely and tasteful gift! I can understand that you miss him ...
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, cool color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this shoes *.*
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very cute shoes sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that's so sweet of you, I'm sure your father will love them. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute sneaker!
    I love this color.
    I want to see your sneaker style soon!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are beautiful love the color!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW the color is super, very cool sneakers!
    kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa. Those are just lovely footwear. Especially cool for the weekend chill out plans.
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous pair of shoes! Love the colour!
    I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a pity you couldn't take part in the competition, but so nice of the company to have reached out to you in this way - your dad must be thrilled! They're such a gorgeously striking colour - great choice!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow very nice product from adidas cool....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just perfect ! This color is fabulous and very cool :)

    ReplyDelete