Wednesday, October 8, 2014

London Fashion Week Outfit/ Blogging Experience


3 years experiencing in this fashion industry, I can say that attending London Fashion Week's one of the greatest moment of my entire life. This was not the very 1st time of The Equinox Fashion to be here, however, I was still absolutely stoked about it.

If you live in UK/USA you are a lucky star since these two countries are my favourite destinations for fashion. Compared to where I'm from, United Kingdom is totally a right place for bloggers because the fashion industry here is massive. The truth about fashion industry in Bangkok, Thailand is that people still don't know much about the word "Blogger" Some people even asked me that what a blogger was? Therefore, the decision to be here's 100% worth for me. 

I have been through loads of obstacles in this industry including HR process of one of the biggest fashion companies in Thailand which wasn't that pleasant. I still remember the very first day I started blogging. I was sitting on the floor, staring at my laptop's screen and thinking about what to write. It was a little bit struggling for a while since I had had no experience about it! But I still continually created blog's posts such as trends, inspirations, music, interview people and etc. 

However, the most crucial part of me was the day when I decided to blog about my "ootd" Before, I had been forcing myself not to think about outfit post because I didn't want anybody to judge me. As you know that there are both good and bad people, as well as, lovable comments and disgusting comments that make you say "what!?" That's the reason why I was so scared to post about my look. However, if you only stay in your comfort zone, you're not gonna go anywhere right? 

Not only the outfit of the day posts, but I also started contacting brands to review the stores. Some of them said yes while some rejected. Of course, that's normal in this industry. Who would give a *** to you when you're only a small blogger? Some brands don't even want to waste the time with no name bloggers. Yet, I still tried and tried and tried and tried til the day I made a decision to send my resume to apply for London Fashion Week's volunteer position. And after that, my life's totally changed. 

I have received more connections from wide variety of people, also collaborations from brands. And I still feel blessed about my decision because I wouldn't be this far if I decided to stay in Bangkok on that day. Nowadays, I am attending several fashion events, working with lots of brands and blogging whenever I can. I just love what I am doing, and I really appreciate every opportunity that comes into my life. 

I feel blessed, f**** blessed


























Catch up more on instagram IG@thequinoxfashion

Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)





26 comments :

  1. You were so stylish pretty friend at rhe fashion week!
    Love rhe look and your photos
    Ciao bella

    Mywishstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you should be on the runway. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fabulous and I'm glad you made the right decision ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great opportunity indeed! hope you had a great time! and couldn't agree more on the fact that people here aren't as familiar with the concept of 'bloggers' as in other countries. but i'm sure it's getting there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic outfit!! Thank you for posting about this. Blogging is a lot of hard work and it will certainly pay off if you put the work into it (not saying "you" in general but I guess anyone haha). You're doing so well! Wish I was at London Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading your story! :) You look fabulous, your shades are amazing! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...those sunnies are fierce!!! Love this look...
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket you were wearing !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish i was as stylish as you xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a babe!!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so so amazing to hear Gail, I definitely should start volunteering! You look gorgeous

    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Lifestyle Food Fashion Beauty - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit and lovely to hear you had an amazing time.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab look! Love your glasses and that oversize shearling jacket over your shoulders!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing in the pictures, loving the look a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're absolutely blessed cause you're able to attend all these events! But you should be proud of yourself as well, you worked hard for it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! You really deserve it. Looks amazing and you look great! One day I would love to attend a Fashion Week! xo

    www.chasing-peonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect and fierce, as always!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/10/blue-jasmine.html
    https://www.facebook.com/Pandamone

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have such lovely style! So different. I love the sunglasses!


    xo

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the badass style, you look fierce! I wish its fashion week everyday. The fashion in this country is so fashion forward compared to the rest of the world and I absolutely love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning style ! Your bomber jacket is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm 100% with you on the people in Bangkok not knowing much of the blogosphere - it's the same with me and Malaysia where I'm from. I just started blogging a couple of months ago and am really loving it. I'm pushing myself to do so much more than I would have before. I'm posting OOTDs, which is actually boosting my self-confidence because people have been really accepting of my personal style and I'm going to events (2 in the space of 2 months, which isn't bad at all me thinks!) which is SOOOOOOOO unlike me. I'm usually quite an antisocial but I'm forcing myself to meet people and do things completely out of my comfort zone so I can relate to this post.

    Oliver
    suedeandsymphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete